SR Veneer Attachment
SR Veneer Attachment is an anchorage system specially formulated to provide anchorage to masonry veneers for new and existing construction. SR Foam is a closed cell foam adhesive material specially formulated for structural applications. SR Foam attaches to masonry materials eliminating installation requirements for discrete veneer ties or other masonry anchors. The SR Foam bonds to the entire available surface area exposed to the foam cavity, as a result very high anchorage capacities are achieved.
Installation of SR Foam to act as a veneer anchor system for new or existing veneers has the following key advantages:
- SR Foam is a closed cell foam material and that prevents water infiltration
- Anchors the veneer to the building with a highly aggressive adhesive properties
- Eliminates the need for veneer ties
- Bonds to the entire surface area of cavity and provide exceptional anchorage capacity
- Has high insulation properties and fills cracks or gaps in the material